The well-known GRISHKO model designed to combine the best features of all other Grishko pointe shoe models.
– It has a rather flat mid-toe platform and a classic instep (something between U and V).
– Ensures an exquisite foot line and arch and is recommended for all types of feet for both beginners and advanced dancers.
– Grishko-2007 is an extra light model specially designed with a machine-sewn suede sole.
– Provides an easy transition from demi-pointe to la pointe and vice versa.
– The shoe is distinguished by its perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, absence of noise and perfect comfort.
We recommend you to see «Grishko-2007 Pro» with sound absorbing Pro technology that makes the shoe virtually silent on stage.
Upper material: light salmon satin