- Balance European allows dancers to feel as if they can be "en pointe" all day, because the curved last and shank remain in direct contact with the instep significantly improving protection against injury.
- The tapered toe box has less internal toe room which creates a snug, snug fit. The outer part of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- Wide platform improves weight distribution and reduces individual metatarsal pressure
- The European Balance have a diagonal seam that reduces creases in the satin
- The low cut of this shoe, with a cut-out and a U-shaped instep, with elastic laces, creates aerodynamics and a precision fit.
- Ribbons and elastics sold separately